STILL CASTING people willing to be underwear models for an upcoming ad campaign.
NEW SHOOT DATE: OCT. 13th.
Interested models must satisfy the following requirements:
· Ages 21-40
· Be comfortable auditioning and working in just their underwear.
· Must be willing to shave body hair if requested by the client.
· Be physically fit.
· Available to audition between 9AM and 12PM on Monday, October 5th, in Southfield, MI.
· Available for the shoot day on Tuesday, October 13th.
· Have no tattoos on their upper legs, and lower torso (front & back).
· Have the following dimensions – no exceptions:
o WOMEN – Waist 27in to 29in & Hips 36in to 38in
o MEN – Waist 32in to 34in & Hips 42in to 44in
If you are interested and satisfy the above requirements, then you are welcome to submit for this project.
The rate for this non-union opportunity is $2000.00, which includes Print and On-Camera work.
Interested models must send a 2 pictures of themselves, one full body front & one full body back, in form fitting undecorated underwear or a swim suit / bikini and that meet the following requirements:
· Women are wearing 2 piece undecorated basic underwear or a bikini (or with a crop top tank – we need to see lower torso / bellybutton).
· Men are wearing well fitting briefs or a Speedo style swim suit only – no shirt. (boxer briefs will be acceptable if they don’t extend far down the upper leg.)
· Good lighting on a simple background
Email submissions to: RyanHillCasting@gmail.com with “Underwear Ad” in the subject.
· Full name
· 2 photos as described above
· Height, Weight, Waist & Hip measurements.
· Phone number and Email address
Submissions will be reviewed and then select models will be invited to audition.
Failure to follow the above requirements will void your submission.
How to take your measurements:
Ideally done by someone else assisting you.
Always Using a soft tailors measuring tape
Waist: Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it’s not too tight and that it’s straight. Don’t hold your breath while measuring.
Hips: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks. Because making sure the tape is level back there can be hard, try to do it in front of a mirror.